Lose your license on the spot? Let’s Get It Back!
Under Florida’s “stop and snatch” DUI Administrative Suspension law, police officers have been empowered to:
- Suspend your license for up to one year or 18 months on the spot.
- Give you a DUI record whether you blow on the breathalyzer or refuse, if they believe you are over the legal limit. That record stays with you even if you are found “not guilty” in Criminal Court…UNLESS you are smart, and act within ten days…
- You have limited “due process” since driving is considered a “privilege” and not a “right”.
Here is why you must hire a lawyer within ten days…
Yes, I mean within ten (10) days of your arrest, or you will lose your chance to contest the suspension and you will have a DUI record to follow you and scar you for life!
- A DUI record means higher insurance rates for years to come
- Loss of job opportunities
- Embarrassment & Social Stigma
- Denial of Car Rental Privileges
The chances of winning your license back without a lawyer at the administrative hearings are microscopic! At these administrative hearings, the officer does not even have to show up, a mere written narrative will suffice.